Top 10 SEO Tools You Must Know
TOP 10 SEO TOOLS YOU MUST KNOW
1.Google Search Console . Google has released some great tools that help improve your website’s search engine optimization. These are free but they require work. By using Google’s webmaster tools, you have access to things like site speed, mobile friendliness, and handling errors. There is no way to tell whether your site is optimized until you use these tools. That being said, these tools can give you a good idea of what needs to be improved.
2. Bing Webmaster Tools . This tool allows you to check out how well you’re doing on Bing. You’ll want to make sure that your pages rank well on Bing if they do not rank well on Google. To get started, go to bingwebmasters.com and select Tools from the menu at the top left corner of the screen.
3. Screaming Frog . A SEO plugin for Firefox and Chrome.
4. XML Sitemap Generator . Another tool for Firefox.
5. MozBar (optional). This is a firefox add-on that lets you inspect what your competitors are doing on their websites. This information comes from various data points including social media platforms, comments, and other content on the page. If you have any ideas about what you could do better on your own site, you can use this tool to find out what your competition is doing.
6. Ubersuggest. can’t stress enough how powerful this tool is. It is a keyword research tool that helps you figure out what terms people are searching for online. If you want to know what terms potential customers might use to find your product, this is a great place to start.
7.AhrefsOriginally designed to check backlinks, Ahrefs is a fairly well-known SEO tool. However, with a top-tier database of backlinks and keywords, it has grown into much more over the past few years. One of the most used SEO tools is Ahrefs for a good reason.
8.Moz ProA well-known all-in-one SEO software package called Moz Pro has capabilities for enhancing search engine exposure. Link Explorer, Keyword Explorer, and Rank Tracker are important functions.
9.KWFinder.To locate long-tail keywords with low SEO difficulty, use KWFinder, which offers both traditional and competition keyword research.
10.Serpstat.For SEO, PPC, and content marketing objectives, Serpstat is a growth-hacking platform. Serpstat will be an excellent option if you’re seeking for an economical all-in-one tool to handle SEO duties, evaluate competition, and manage your team. Since the programme has gathered keyword and competitor analysis data for every Google region worldwide, many professionals are now migrating to it. Additionally, Serpstat is renowned for its amazing characteristics.